2008年9月19日星期五

Last day before going to UK

Today is the late day before going ahead to England.

I have a lot of gatherings before to say good-bye to all my friends.

I will arrive at the airport (HKIA) tomorrow and the plane we take did take off at mid night.

It is the time for my new journey.

I hope I can learn as much thing as I can and become a independent girl.

Here is the item checklist :

  • Alarm Clock
  • Hair Styling
  • Notebook with charger + User Manul
  • HTC Diamond+ charger + User Manaul
  • 8GB USB Flash
  • Micro SD to SD Adoptor
  • BT Mouse
  • DC + DC Card , charger
  • Card Reader
  • Tooth Bush + Gel
  • Shampoo
  • cream
  • Letter Of Acceptance
  • Passport
  • Clothes
  • Shoes
  • Bag
  • Many documents
  • Air Ticket
  • .....

1 則留言:

Unknown 說...

I'm ar Bear!
just know you ve gone, when will you come back? i'll go back HK on december, can i see you at that time?

Enjoy ur exchange.
Even you feel lonely, god will stay with you :)
I strongly recomand you to go to the chinese church in UK, lol!