2008年9月20日星期六

Arrived in UK

After 14 hours of plane, I have arrived in UK.

The plane is full of people and crown. I feel hard to sleep in there.


















After arrived UK, I take the coach from airport to London and London to Canterbury.






































After two coachs and nearly 3 hours, I arrived the central bus stop of Canterbury.


















Then, I take the unibus to the University of Kent.


















Then, I take the key from the parkwood office. However, I don't even know how to go to my house as parkwood is very big.


When I was thinking, one of the 'fab' guy, the student that will help the new students, ask me if I need help. Then, I tell him I don't know how to go to Ellenden Court 16D. He not only teach me how to go, but also take me to the house and help me to take my luggage. The people here is so nice.



At last, I arrived in my room.













































It is really a nice place and I will start my new life here!!!!!!

沒有留言: