2008年9月22日星期一

After two days in Canterbury

I have arrived Canterbury for two days allready. The University of Kent is really a huge places, there are so many different buildings. Life in here is quilt fine and I have made some friend here. There are many international student in here and they are all very friendly.


The first place I want to introduce is my house.



The view from the window of my room


The kitchen of my houses
The front door of my house

My house -- Ellenden Court


The place I lived in is call Park wood, it is really a great place with fresh air. It is so big and every building are similar that I get lost in here in the first day. But I find it is easier to find out my way now.

A huge football court


The buildings in Park wood
The main road in Park wood
The bus stop in Park wood

I went to the city cental of Canterbury in these days and buy a lot of things.
The city is beauiful and have many shops, eg. M&S, McDonald, Buger King, H&M......etc.
In the Uni Bus


The city


In fact, there are no duvet in the room and the office can rent us for 25 pounds. I have not rent it because it is really too expersive for me. I feel so cold in the first night as I have no duvet to sleep. But I have buy it with a bed sheet and duvet cover set in the town in monday and I can sleep well now.

The bed of mine

The table in my room

I stop here as I am tried and I will continute next day^^

沒有留言: