2008年9月27日星期六

Welcome Week


The life become busy after the welcome week start.

In fact, I need to attend to many talks everyday. And there are so many parties and welcome dinners. I went to two welcome dinner this week, one in the international dinner, one is the Keynes college welcome buffer. Both are free and I feel really happy with this.


The International Dinner


Me and Phoebe


The Keynes College Buffer


Me


My housemate -- Luciana



Also, there are a welcome fayre last for two day which is for the student societies to promote and for new student to join. There are so many student societies and I have join some of them too. I have joined swimming, bedminton, karate, film club....etc.

Me with a gift


After the fayer, there are a BBQ bar and you can have burger. It is really nice although you need to pay for it, it is just 1.5 pounds.


I was really enjoy the welcome week.

p.s. Because there is not enough space to put all the photo here, you can see more photos in my facebook.

沒有留言: